Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dick Cheney

Dear friends,
People have asked me why I am mad at Wyoming. I am not sure who I should call and I am very sure I am not mad at all the people of Wyoming but when my President Obama won the election, Texas once again had GW but Wyoming failed to take back the VEEP. He is in McLean, Virginia and now there is talk that he is considering a run for the White House as Pres.
Now Wyoming is a pretty small state by population so maybe that had budget cuts. And it is true it took six strong guys to get him out of his office. He is getting old and he thought he had a lifetime appointment. President Bush Senior indicated that they had a dynasty going that would not stop. The original plan called for Jeb to be next but Jeb wasn't all that interested. He didn't like the idea of Cheney as veep. Uppity youngun thought that being President he should get to pick his own VEEP. So it is easy to see VEEPs confusion.
Now ex-Governor Palin abandoned Alaska due to lower oil revenue it was more work to govern. I mean there was some talk about lawsuites and complaints but that was probably just from those pesky Liberals that are always picking on the Prom Queen side kick of the Maverick who lost to Obama.
I am just worried that Dick has guns in McLean. In McLean the only hunting done these days is when the Pest Exterminators are called in. Well unless you want to count the terrorist squirrels that are always after the bird seed. McLean & Arlington are neck in neck over who feeds the pets better. We have indoor pets - cats & dogs mostly, and outdoor pets - bunnies,birds, squirrels, chipmunks & on very rare occasions deer.

No comments:

Post a Comment